If you are a Kuwaiti resident and want to experience the Republic of Uganda or East Africa, you should know about the new simple and hassle-free kind of visa you can now get online. It’s called e-Visa, and you can get yours here.
Uganda has been offering the e-Visa to Kuwaiti residents since 2016. The e-Visa makes it easier to travel to Uganda.
Without attaining a Uganda e-Visa, you might find yourself stuck in the airport once you get to the Republic of Uganda. But with our easy and secure application process, you’ll be free to stay in Uganda for as long as 45 days. And with the East Africa e-Visa, you’ll have access to Rwanda and Kenya during your stay. Whatever your travel plans may be, there’s an e-Visa for you.
Three e-Visa Options for Kuwaiti Citizens Travelling to Uganda
If you’re flying to Uganda from Kuwait, it’s important to know the differences between e-Visas. Before you plan your trip, keep reading to learn about the three levels of e-Visa: Transit e-Visa, Tourist e-Visa, and East Africa e-Visa.
The Transit e-Visa is perfect for Kuwaiti residents who are looking at a short stay in Uganda. If you have a long layover, this is the choice for you.
If you’re expecting a little bit of a longer stay in Uganda, then the Tourist e-Visa is the perfect option. Once you arrive, Uganda is yours to experience. Whether your plans include culture, shopping, food, or sightseeing, you can find it here.
The Tourist e-Visas are valid for up to 90 days. Once you enter Uganda, you’ll have up to 45 days to explore and experience all that Uganda has to offer. You can get your Tourist e-Visa with our streamlined online application.
East Africa e-Visa
If you want to experience more than of East Africa, the East Africa e-Visa, will allow you to only have not only access to Uganda, but also Rwanda and Kenya without restrictions during the entirety of your 45 days stay. Apply for an East Africa e-Visa here.
Get an e-Visa here. Save time by having the following documents ready:
- A valid passport — Your passport needs to be current, and the expiration date needs to be at least six months away from the time you plan to visit Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — Scan this before you apply, so you can submit it with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Once you arrive, the Republic of Uganda will require information about the purpose of your trip and how long you plan to stay.
- Email address — We’ll send you your e-Visa confirmation after a quick verification process. Once you get your e-Visa, simply print it out and keep with you when you leave for your trip.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Some countries don’t require this, but Uganda does. However, it’s always recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — We accept the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
You can count on us for a safe, secure, and stress-free application process. We look forward to serving you.