Considering taking a trip to Uganda from Lao People's Democratic Republic? If you’re planning on leaving the airport, then you’ll want to make sure you have a visa with you when you go.
The e-Visa program now permits residents of Lao People's Democratic Republic to leave the airport after arriving in Uganda, and grants you access to all the sites, events, and culture that Uganda and East Africa have to offer. Get your Uganda e-Visa here.
Types of Ugandan e-Visas for Citizens of Lao People's Democratic Republic
Before you decide on the e-Visa that’s right for you, consider your trip’s length and if you’d like to visit any other countries while you are here. There are three e-Visa types.
With our Transit e-Visa travelers from Lao People's Democratic Republic will be able to spend up as long as three full days in Uganda. It’s the ideal option for a long layover. Apply for your Transit e-Visa here.
If you’re expecting a longer stay in Uganda, then think about applying for a Tourist e-Visa. There will be no need to worry about your visa expiring too soon wit this e-Visa. After you arrive in Uganda from Lao People's Democratic Republic, you’ll then have 45 full days to travel, loved ones, or make new memories in Uganda.
It’s important to note that the Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days from your arrival time. Apply for a Tourist e-Visa here, with our simple and secure application.
East African e-Visa
This is the best e-Visa for travelers from Lao People's Democratic Republic who want access to not only Uganda, but more of East Africa as well. Residents of Lao People's Democratic Republic can apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Apply for your e-Visa here with our simple online e-Visa application. Make sure that you have the following documents when applying:
- A valid passport — Your passport must be current, and the expiration date must be at least 6 months after your planned arrival date.
- A recent passport photo — Provide a scanned copy of your passport.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — We will ask you your reasons for your trip to our country and the expected length of your stay here.
- Email address —We will email you your e-Visa once approved. Afterwards, print a copy and keep it with you for your trip.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — We’ve made it simple to pay for your e-Visa. We accept: PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Make sure to have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We welcome visitors from Lao People's Democratic Republic and look forward to your visit to Uganda.