If you’re in Latvia and you’re planning to visit Uganda, you’ll need a visa. But there is a way for you to avoid the complicated paperwork at embassies and consulates: the e-Visa.
The e-Visa is an easy way for travelers to get a visa, and the application is all online. Uganda has been making them available since 2016, and residents of Latvia can now take advantage of this program. Whether you’re planning on visiting family, going on a sightseeing vacation, or meeting up with old friends, an e-Visa is for you.
With iVisa’s easy application process, you can experience the culture and splendor of Uganda without worrying about difficult paperwork. Apply for a Uganda e-Visa here.
There are three different types of e-Visa. Choose the best fit for you and your travel plans.
Three e-Visa Options for Traveling to Uganda from Latvia
Below we’ll explore the three different options available to residents of Latvia for an e-Visa.
If a longer stay is something that appeals to you, the Tourist e-Visa is the perfect choice. This e-Visa is best for travelers from Latvia who are looking to spend time in Uganda without looking at the time. After arriving in Uganda, you’ll have access to all the culture, shopping, food, sightseeing, or romantic getaways Uganda has to offer.
Our Tourist e-Visa is valid for 90 days. Once you arrive, you’ll have 45 days to explore and experience Uganda. Get your Tourist e-Visa right here. Our simplified online process will make it easy and simple to get to Uganda in no time.
East African e-Visa
Gather these documents and have them ready when you apply:
- A valid passport — Make sure your passport is up to date. Also, check that the expiration date is at least six months later than the day you plan to go to Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — You’ll need to scan this and turn it in online, when you complete the e-Visa application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will need to know a few details about your trip. Make sure you explain the purpose of your trip and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — We’ll send you your e-Visa confirmation here, as soon as your information has been verified. Once you get your e-Visa, simply print it out and carry it with you when you travel to Uganda.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Uganda requires immunization against this disease. Some countries do not require this, but it’s still recommended.
- Payment method — You can easily pay for your e-Visa several ways: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. Have your preferred method of payment ready.
You can count on us for a safe, secure, and stress-free application process. We can’t wait to see you.