If you live in Mexico and have plans to visit Uganda, think about getting an e-Visa before you start your journey.
e-Visas are the most convenient option for getting a visa for travelers from Mexico to Uganda. Don’t bother with a trip to a consulate. Instead, get your e-Visa through our secure and simple online application. Get a Uganda e-Visa here.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Citizens of Mexico
When you’re ready to get your e-Visa, you’ll have three options to choose from. Each of our three e-Visas will let you to explore Uganda in different ways.
Travelers from Mexico who wish to visit Uganda for longer should think about obtaining the Tourist e-Visa. With this e-Visa, guests from Mexico will be able to sightsee, enjoy the culture of Uganda, and much more. After you enter the Republic of Uganda, you’ll have up to 45 days to spend your time as you like.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days after arriving in the country. It is valid for one entry into Uganda. After you enter the country, you’ll then have up to 45-days in Uganda. Get one for your trip, with our easy, simple and secure online application.
East African e-Visa
This is the best e-Visa for Mexico travelers who want more freedom to explore all that East Africa has to offer. If you’d like to see more of Africa than Uganda, this is the perfect option for you. With the East African e-Visa you’ll be free to freely travel between all three of these East African countries: Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya. Apply for your East African e-Visa here.
We make travelling to Uganda and East Africa easy for residents of Mexico. You can get an e-Visa with our stress-free application.
Just one more thing — Make sure to gather the following items before you apply:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out from the date you want to travel.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will ask you what your reason for traveling is, as well as the length of your trip to Uganda.
- Email address — We will send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it upon arrival or print a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Though not all countries require this, it is recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — Pay for your e-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Make sure to have your payment method ready before checking out.
Thank you for letting us serve you. We hope you enjoy your travels.