If you’re planning a trip from Micronesia to Uganda, don’t get stuck in the airport when you get there. Get an e-Visa before you leave, and you can fully experience this and other beautiful nations in East Africa.
Starting in July of 2016, the Republic of Uganda is now offering a simple alternative to the traditional visa. Known as e-Visas, these visas are readily available through a simple and secure online application, without the need to go to embassies or consulates. Secure your Uganda e-Visa by applying here.
There are e-Visas to meet the needs of every tourist. Whether you’re looking for a long vacation, a chance to visit friends or family in Uganda, or a quick tour during a layover, there’s an option for you.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Micronesian Citizens
There are three types of e-Visas for Micronesian citizens traveling to Uganda. Select the one that works with your travel itinerary.
With the Transit e-Visa, citizens from Micronesia can leave the airport when they get to Uganda. Once inside the country, you can spend up to three days before you board your next flight. It’s the perfect option for a long layover. When you’re in a hurry, get a Transit e-Visa.
If you’d rather spend more time in Uganda, the Tourist e-Visa is a better choice. With this e-Visa, you’ll have plenty of time to spend doing whatever you came to Uganda to do. You can visit people you may know in the country, take tours, or just relax and enjoy the beautiful sights that this country has to show you. Get a Tourist e-Visa here.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days from the date of your arrival. It’s good for a single entry into Uganda, and you’ll have up to 45 days before your departure. Grab a Tourist e-Visa here.
East African e-Visa
There’s another option that gives you an even more enriching experience: the East African e-Visa. With this e-Visa, you’ll have the chance to visit the neighboring countries of Rwanda and Kenya, as well as Uganda. During your 45-day stay, you can enter and exit these countries freely. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
We promise a fast and simple verification process for all our clients. Purchase an e-Visa instead of waiting at the embassy or consulate, with our online e-Visa application. Have the following documents with you:
- A valid passport — The expiration date on your passport should be at least six months out from the date of your arrival.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to be in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your e-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We make getting e-Visas convenient, secure, and accessible. Enjoy your trip to the Pearl of Africa.