Are you a Nauru citizen planning a trip to the Republic of Uganda? Save yourself the hassle of getting a traditional visa. You can now get one without going to an embassy.
Since 2016, Uganda has been making e-Visas available to citizens of Nauru and most other countries around the world. The e-Visa is easy, convenient, and just as good as the traditional visa. The online application is completely secure.
Whether you’re on vacation or on your way to another country, there’s an e-Visa that will work perfectly with your travel plans. The East Africa e-Visa even lets you into Rwanda and Kenya during your trip to Uganda.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Travelers from Nauru
If you’re traveling to Uganda from Nauru, you’ll be given the choice of three types of e-Visa.
The Transit e-Visa is the perfect chance to spend a few days in Uganda during a long layover. Travelers from Nauru can leave the airport with this type of e-Visa and can stay for up to three days. You can easily get a Transit e-Visa here.
The Tourist e-Visa offers Nauru travelers a longer and more immersive experience of Uganda. With 45 days to spend in the country, there are plenty of opportunities to relax with no time pressure. You can use this time to take trips to famous landmarks, visit people you may know in the area, or just unwind, soaking up the beauty of Uganda.
The Tourist e-Visa allows for one entry into Uganda, which must be used within 90 days after arrival. After entering, you can spend a maximum of 45 days before departing. Get a Tourist E-Visa with a secure online application.
East African e-Visa
This is the ultimate chance for an unforgettable trip to Africa. With the East African e-Visa Nauru travelers can also visit Rwanda and Kenya, making as many entries and exits between these countries during their 45-day Uganda trip. Apply for an East African e-Visa here.
Getting an e-Visa makes travelling easier for everyone. You’ll use the following documentation when you apply online:
- A valid passport — Please make sure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and include it with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will need to know why you are traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where you will receive your e-Visa after your information has been processed. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it upon arrival or simply print out a copy to keep with you after you arrive.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it is always recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We look forward to serving you and wish you a relaxing trip to Uganda.