If you’re a citizen of New Zealand and you want to visit Uganda, you won’t get to leave the airport without a visa of some kind. This is okay if you’re just there for a connecting flight, but even if you don’t have a lot of time to be in Uganda, it’s worth it to get a visa. If you get an e-Visa, the process is simple and easy.
Starting in July of 2016, the Republic of Uganda has been issuing e-Visas, a convenient type of visa that you can easily get online. With our secure online application, you can get your Uganda or East African e-Visa without needing to go to an embassy or consulate.
There are various e-Visas for different travel plans, so whether you’re on vacation in Uganda or just visiting for a day or so, you don’t have to be stuck in the airport. With the East African e-Visa, you can even visit Rwanda and Kenya during your visit.
Types of Uganda e-Visas for Travelers from the New Zealand
Depending on your travel plans, you can choose from three levels of e-Visa.
The Transit e-Visa is a great option for longer layovers, or if you can’t spend a lot of time sightseeing. With the Transit e-Visa, you can spend up to three days in Uganda before heading off to the next place on your trip. What better way to spend the time waiting for a flight than by exploring the beautiful sights of Uganda? Grab a Transit e-Visa right here.
The Tourist e-Visa is a great choice for tourists from New Zealand who want a longer stay in Uganda. With the Tourist e-Visa, you can relax, visit friends and family in Uganda, or enjoy the food and culture of this awesome country. Once you enter Uganda, you’re sure to have plenty of time to explore.
The Tourist e-Visa must be used within 90 days from the time you receive your e-Visa, and it allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to stay in the country. Get your Tourist e-Visa today, with our secure and convenient online application. The process is always fast and simple.
East African e-Visa
Are you looking for the fullest possible experience of East Africa? Then you should opt for the East African e-Visa.
This is the perfect e-Visa for travelers who want to see as much of East Africa as possible. With the East African e-Visa travelers from the New Zealand can visit not just Uganda, but Rwanda and Kenya as well. Get this e-Visa, and you’ll be able to enter Rwanda and Kenya with no restrictions during your 45-day stay. Get your East African e-Visa today.
Don’t go to the embassy or consulate just to get a visa. Grab your e-Visa today with our online e-Visa application, and be sure to have the documents handy while you apply:
- A valid passport — Please be sure that your passport is valid, and that the expiration date is at least six months out from your arrival date.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your e-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your e-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your e-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always strive to make the process as easy and secure as possible. Enjoy your trip to Uganda and East Africa.