If you live in Norway, but are planning a trip to Uganda, we’d like you to know about a great new streamlined process to get a visa: The e-Visa.
Uganda’s e-Visa program is designed to give Norway citizens the easiest possible experience when applying for a visa.
With our simple online process, Norway citizens can travel to Uganda without the hassle and time wasted by physically going to an embassy to fill out complicated and confusing paperwork. Grab a Uganda e-Visa here.
Three E-Visa Types for Norway Citizens Traveling to Uganda
Which e-Visa is right for you? We’ll explain the three levels of e-Visas.
The Tourist E-Visa is for travelers who would like more leisure in Uganda. This option allows you to lay back, visit with friends and family, or go on an adventure. You’ll have plenty of time to do whatever you like without looking at your watch.
It is valid for 90 days from the time you arrive. Once you’ve arrived in Uganda, you’ll have 45 days in the country. To get your Tourist E-Visa, just apply online.
East Africa e-Visa
This is the option Norway citizens should use if they want to see Uganda and its neighboring countries. With the East Africa e-Visa, you’ll be able to have full access to Uganda, Rwanda and Kenya without restrictions during your 45-day stay. Apply for an East Africa e-Visa here.
Grab your e-Visa quickly and simply with our secure E-Visa application.
Gather the following documentation so that you can get through the application process even more quickly:
- A valid passport — Your passport is the most important when applying for any type of visa. For an e-Visa, make sure your passport is valid, and that the expiration date is at least six months away from the time you arrive in Uganda.
- A recent passport photo — You’ll need to scan this and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — Once you arrive, the Republic of Uganda will want to know why you’re traveling there and how long you plan to stay before departing.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
You can count on us for a safe, secure, and easy application process. Happy travels, and we hope you enjoy Uganda and East Africa.