If you live in Bangladesh, but you’ve always wanted to visit Uganda, there is a quick and easy way to get a visa now. Starting in 2016, the Republic of Uganda made E-Visas available to citizens in Bangladesh, and many other countries around the world.
You don’t need an E-Visa if you’re just there for a connecting flight, but you won’t be able to leave the airport without one. If you don’t want to miss out on the beautiful sights that Uganda has to offer, then get your Uganda E-Visa today. Getting an E-Visa just requires a quick verification process, and our applications are easy and completely secure.
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Citizens of Bangladesh
Depending on how much time you want to spend in Uganda, you might choose a Transit E-Visa for a short trip, or an East Africa E-Visa if you plan to stay a while. Keep reading to learn about the different levels of E-Visa.
The Transit E-Visa is the perfect choice for anyone expecting a long layover in Uganda. What better way to spend the time than by exploring this beautiful country? With the Transit E-Visa, you can spend up to three days in Uganda while you wait for your next flight. Get your Transit E-Visa today!
Want to spend more time in Uganda? Then the Tourist E-Visa is a good choice to consider. With this E-Visa, you can’t work or study, but you can relax or visit friends and family in Uganda. Or, you can just explore the sights. Once you enter Uganda, you’ll have 45 days to enjoy the beautiful sights of the country.
The Tourist E-Visa must be used within 90 days from your time of arrival, and it allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to spend in the country. Get your Tourist E-Visa today, with our secure and convenient online application. The verification process is fast and easy!
East Africa E-Visa
If you want to really explore East Africa, this is the E-Visa for you. The East Africa E-Visa lets you visit Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya as much as you’d like within the 45 days of your stay. Get your East Africa E-Visa today!
We guarantee a smooth and secure process from start to finish. Apply for your E-Visa today with our online E-Visa application. Save even more time by gathering these things before you start applying:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always make your E-Visa application process as smooth as possible. We hope you enjoy your trip!