Are you wanting to travel from Bhutan to Uganda? You’ll need a visa to do this, unless you’re just there for a connecting flight.
Fortunately, the Republic of Uganda started making this easier in June of 2016, when they started issuing E-Visas. If you live in Bhutan, you can get one of these easily without having to visit an embassy or consulate. The application is entirely secure, and the verification process is fast and easy.
Whether you’re on vacation, visiting family and friends in Uganda, or just stopping in on your way somewhere else, there’s a Uganda E-Visa for your itinerary. Get yours right here.
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Bhutan Citizens
You can choose from three levels of E-Visa, depending on what your plans are and how long you plan to spend in Uganda. Learn about the different options below.
Are you expecting a long layover in Uganda? If you just have two or three days to spend in Uganda before you hurry off to your next destination, the Transit E-Visa is the option for you.
With the Transit E-Visa, you’ll have up to three days to explore and enjoy the beautiful sights of Uganda while you wait for your next flight. Pick yours up today.
Spend more than just a few days in Uganda with the Tourist E-Visa, a popular choice for travelers from Bhutan. With the Tourist E-Visa, you’ll have 45 days to see the sights, visit people you know, or just relax.
The Tourist E-Visa must be used within 90 days from your time of arrival, and it allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to spend in the country. Get your Tourist E-Visa today, with our secure and convenient online application. The process is always fast and simple!
East Africa E-Visa
If you want to really dive into the travel experience, you need the East Africa E-Visa.
With the East Africa E-Visa you can spend 45 days in Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya, coming and going as you please. In fact, you can enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya with no restrictions at all during your 45-day stay. Apply for an East Africa E-Visa today!
You’ll always have a fast, easy, and secure process from start to finish. Get your Uganda E-Visa today with our online E-Visa application. To save even more time, gather these things before you start applying:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always strive to make the process as smooth as possible. Enjoy your trip to Uganda!