Have you always wanted to visit Uganda?
This East African country is a beautiful and popular travel destination, but if you live in Bosnia and Herzegovina, you’ll need a visa to enter. You don’t have to have one if you’re just there for a connecting flight, but without one, you won’t be able to leave the airport.
But with the arrival of E-Visas, an easily obtainable kind of visa you apply for online, why not take a few days off and see the sights? E-Visas have been issued by the Republic of Uganda since June of 2016, and they’re a great way to quickly get a visa without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
So whether you’re just there for a weekend or you want to stay a little longer, there’s an E-Visa option for you. Get your Uganda E-Visa right here.
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Travelers: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Currently, you can choose from three levels of E-Visas, depending on how much time you want to spend in Uganda and what your other plans are.
The transit E-Visa is the perfect option for a long layover, or for anyone who just doesn’t have that much time to spend sightseeing. With the Transit E-Visa, you’ll have up to three days to spend in Uganda before heading off to the next stop on your trip. What better way to spend the time waiting for a flight, than by exploring the beautiful sights of Uganda? Grab a Transit E-Visa right here!
The Tourist E-Visa is an excellent choice for travelers from Bosnia and Herzegovina who want a longer stay in Uganda. With this E-Visa, you can relax, visit friends and family in Uganda, or take a tour of the country. After you enter Uganda, you’ll have plenty of time to see everything that this beautiful country has to show you.
The Tourist E-Visa must be used within 90 days from your time of arrival, and it allows for one entry into Uganda. Once you enter, you’ll have 45 days to spend in the country. Get your Tourist E-Visa today, with our secure and convenient online application. The process is always fast and simple!
East Africa E-Visa
Are you in for the fullest possible experience of east Africa? Then you should opt for the East Africa E-Visa.
This is the E-Visa for travelers who want to see as much as possible. With the East Africa E-Visa travelers from Bosnia and Herzegovina can visit not just Uganda, but Rwanda and Kenya as well. Get this E-Visa, and you’ll be able to enter Rwanda and Kenya with no restrictions during your 45-day stay. Get your East Africa E-Visa today!
We always guarantee a smooth experience from start to finish. Grab your E-Visa today with our online E-Visa application, and be sure to have the documents handy while you apply:
- A valid passport — Please ensure that your passport is current, and that the expiration date is at least six months out.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We always strive to make the process as smooth as possible. Enjoy your trip to Uganda!