Are you considering a trip from Burkina Faso to Uganda? If so, you’ll need to have a visa before you can enter the country.
You don’t need a visa just to catch a connecting flight, but you won’t be able to leave the airport.
The good news is that getting an E-Visa is easy. The Republic of Uganda has been issuing E-Visas since June of 2016. This type of visa is easy to obtain and doesn’t require a visit to an embassy or consulate. All you need to do is complete a quick, easy, and entirely secure application. Get your Uganda E-Visa today!
Types of Uganda E-Visas for Citizens of Burkina Faso
Whether you’re in Uganda for a vacation, or just to see a few of the sights, there’s an E-Visa option that fits your needs. Keep reading to learn about the three levels of Uganda E-Visas.
Are you running short on time? With the Transit E-Visa, you can still catch some of the beautiful sights in Uganda while you wait for your next flight. You can spend up to three days in Uganda with the Transit E-Visa, making it an excellent choice for anyone with a long layover. Get your Transit E-Visa today!
Want to spend more time in Uganda? Then get the Tourist E-Visa, a popular choice for travelers from Burkina Faso. With this E-Visa, you can do all the relaxing, visiting, and sightseeing you want in 45 days. Once you enter Uganda, you’ll have plenty of time there.
Once you get the Tourist E-Visa, it must be used within 90 days from the date of your arrival. It’s good for one entry into Uganda, and once you enter, you’ll have up to 45 days before your departure. Grab a Tourist E-Visa today.
East Africa E-Visa
If you want to see the rest of east Africa and what it has to offer travelers from Burkina Faso, you’ll love the East Africa E-Visa. This E-Visa gives travelers access to Uganda as well as Rwanda and Kenya. You can even enter and exit Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you’d like for the 45 days of your stay. Apply for an East Africa E-Visa now.
Skip the hassle of embassies and consulates. Grab an E-Visa instead, with our online E-Visa application. And don’t forget to have the following documents handy:
- A valid passport — The expiration date on your passport should be at least six months out from the date of your arrival.
- A recent passport photo — Scan your passport photo and turn it in with your application.
- Travel plans and a return ticket — The Republic of Uganda will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Uganda.
- Email address — This is where we’ll send your E-Visa once your information has been verified. Once you receive your E-Visa, you can use it once you arrive or print out a copy to keep with you.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Africa.
- Payment method — You can pay for your E-Visa by using PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express. To save time, have your preferred method of payment ready before you check out.
We strive to make E-Visas easy and accessible to people in Austria, and we hope you enjoy your travels!