Are you from Afghanistan and want to travel to Uganda? If you are only there for a connecting flight, you do not need an eVisa.
If you plan on leaving the Uganda airport, you will need a visa to stay in the country to explore. Below are three levels of visas you should consider for your trip to Uganda. Or, go ahead and grab your Uganda visa now.
The East Africa visa is the best option for explorers and sightseers as it gives you full access to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya and multiple entries.
Uganda Visa Types for Afghans
As of June 2016, the Republic of Uganda started issuing e-Visas. These visas must be in your possession before traveling to Uganda as an Afghanistan citizen whether you are there for vacation or visiting family. You can easily obtain them online.
The transit visa allows Afghans up to 3 days to explore Uganda. If you have a connecting flight in Uganda, this is a great option if you have a long layover.
Without a transit visa, you will not be able to leave the airport or see the amazing beauty of Uganda.
The Tourist eVisa is perfect for those wanting to relax and enjoy Uganda. Business and studying are not allowed with this type of visa.
This easy-to-obtain tourist visa will allow Afghans up to 90 days of entry and limits your entries into Uganda to one entry.
Simply apply online with our quick, easy-to-follow verification process to check off another to-do from your list.
East Africa Visa
Why not make your African visit even more amazing?
The East Africa Visa is the ultimate visa for Afghan tourists. Not only will you get access to Uganda, but you will be able to enter Rwanda and Kenya as many times as you like during your 90-day stay.
We work diligently with countries to process your visa application quickly and securely.
Get Your Afghanistan visa to Visit Uganda Today
No more going to the consulate or embassy to obtain your visa. Instead, grab your East Africa eVisa today and fly from Afghanistan to Uganda and back with no problem!
Have the following documents ready:
- Valid passport - Be sure you have at least 6 months left on your visa from the time you will land in Uganda.
- A recent passport photo - Grab that extra passport photo and scan it to turn in with your application.
- Travel plans and return ticket - The Republic of Uganda requests that you let them know why you are traveling to Uganda and when you will be leaving to go to your next destination.
- Email address - We will send your visa by email so you have an easily accessible visa that you can use upon your arrival or print out to carry with you.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination - While not required by all countries, it is recommended to get this vaccination before planning a trip to Africa.
- Payment method - To get finished quickly, make sure you have your PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express payment method ready for check-out.
We promise to make the process as easy, fast, and secure, and we hope you enjoy your trip to Uganda!