Are you from Albania and looking to visit Uganda? If you are only there briefly for a layover, you will not need an eVisa.
But if you need to leave the airport, you will want to get a visa to stay in the country to explore. Here are three types of visas you may want to consider for your trip to Uganda. Or, if you are ready to go, grab your Uganda visa now.
The East Africa visa is the best overall for explorers and visitors as it gives you multiple-entry access to Uganda, Rwanda, and Kenya.
Uganda Visa Types for Albanians
As of June 2016, the Republic of Uganda began issuing and allowing e-Visas. These must be on your person when you arrive in Uganda as an Albanian citizen whether you are there for leisure or to visit friends and family. You can securely obtain them online, right here.
The transit visa allows Albanians up to 72 hours to look around Uganda. If you have a connecting flight from Uganda to another destination, this is a great option if you have a long layover.
Without a transit visa, you will have to remain in the airport.
If you want to enjoy Uganda for up to three months, the Tourist eVisa is perfect for you. Business and studying are not allowed with this type of visa.
The tourist visa allows Albanians up to 90 days of entry and limits your entries into Uganda to one entry.
Simply apply online with our secure and fast verification process to check off another to-do from your list.
East Africa Visa
Do you want to make your African visit even more amazing?
The East Africa Visa is the best visa for Albanian tourists who desire a little bit more exploration. Not only will you get access to Uganda, but you will be able to cross the borders of Rwanda and Kenya multiple times during your 90-day stay.
Apply for Your Albania Visa for Uganda Today
Don’t wait at the consulate or embassy to process your visa. Instead, apply for your East Africa eVisa today and fly from Albania to Uganda and back with no problem!
You will need the following documents to apply:
- Valid passport - Make sure you have at least 6 months of time left on your current visa from the time you will arrive in Uganda.
- A recent passport photo - Get your extra passport photo and scan it to upload with your application.
- Travel plans and return ticket - The Republic of Uganda wants you to assure them that you are traveling to Uganda temporarily and that you will be leaving to go to your final destination.
- Email address - We send visas through email so be sure to enter a valid one.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination - While not required by all countries, it is recommended to get the yellow fever vaccination before arriving in Africa.
- Payment method - We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express as valid forms of online payment.
We have helped thousands of satisfied customers with their trips to Uganda! Grab yours today.