When you want a visa for Uganda, there are some things that may not work according to plan. That is why we wish to keep you informed and help you avoid some of the most common issues. That way, before you apply, you know how to handle the situation. However, the best advice we can give is to apply for a Uganda visa online. It is the safest possible way for you. In the meantime, below, you will find a few of the most common Uganda visa problems.
The airport does not issue a Uganda visa on arrival
Until July 2016, eligible nationalities could get a Uganda visa on arrival at the Entebbe International Airport, as well as at a few land borders. However, that changed when the Ugandan Government replaced the visa on arrival with the electronic visa system. As it seemed, the visa on arrival system was not working properly, especially in the period before the e-visa came out. Delays were an often occurrence, and people were not happy.
So, to avoid this issue, do not leave for Uganda with the hope that you will get a visa on arrival at the airport. That is no longer available, and you will be invited to go back from where you came from. You need to apply for a Uganda e-visa before your departure, and you can use the services provided by iVisa to do so. That should help you avoid this issue.
I made a mistake in my application form
When you apply online, you will be asked to fill in an online application form. You need to be extra careful of what you are putting in. iVisa advises you to read carefully every piece of information you provide. Furthermore, one of the three steps of the application process gives you the opportunity to revise everything. That is because you cannot correct mistakes after your application reaches processing. There are two situations in which you can make a correction: the immigration officer requests additional information, and your application has not reached processing yet. Our recommendation is to double or triple-check the information you provide so that you can avoid going through the process once more.
The diplomatic mission in my area does not accept visa applications
While you may think that this is a bad thing, it is, in fact, quite the contrary. Many Ugandan diplomatic missions no longer accept visa applications on site. To give you a few examples, the UK, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, they all have a Ugandan diplomatic mission, but none of them will take your application. Your only alternative is to apply online. iVisa can help you with that, and you will see that it is a lot more convenient to apply online rather than going to an embassy. For one, you do not have to go anywhere. You can apply from the comfort of your own home at 2 AM if you like. The fees are affordable, and the requirements are easy to meet. Plus, they are pretty much the same as at the embassy. To solve this issue, all you need is to apply online for a Uganda e-visa, and you can have the document in as little as 1 business day. All that can be accomplished with only 15 minutes of your time. iVisa will handle all the bureaucratic hassle so that you can plan your vacation.
Apply for a Uganda Visa
- Can Australian citizens get a Uganda visa on arrival?
- Can I get a Uganda Visa online?
- Can I get a visa in Kampala, Uganda?
- Can I still get a Uganda Visa On Arrival?
- Can I still get a Uganda visa at the Entebbe airport?
- Can I still get a Uganda visa at the airport?
- Everything you need to know about the Uganda visa application
- How to get a Uganda e-visa
- How to get a Uganda e-visa for US citizens
- How to get a Uganda visa?
- How to get a Uganda visa at an embassy
- How to get a Uganda visa for UK citizens
- How to obtain a Uganda visa
- How to obtain a Uganda visa in Nigeria?
- Is a Uganda visa on arrival for Indians available?
- Special circumstances for the citizens of Uganda visa-free countries
- The easiest way to apply for a Uganda visa
- Uganda Visa Cost
- Uganda Visa for Indian citizens
- Uganda Visa processing time
- Uganda visa for Australian citizens
- Uganda visa for Canadian citizens
- Uganda visa for the citizens of Pakistan
- Uganda visa requirements for Canadian citizens
- Uganda visa requirements for Indian citizens
- Uganda visa requirements for Nigerian citizens
- Uganda visa requirements for South African citizens
- Uganda visa types
- What are the Uganda visa requirements?
- What are the most common Uganda visa problems?
- What is the Uganda visa photo size?
- What you need to know about the Uganda Travel Visa
- Where can I get a Uganda visa in London?
- Where can I get a Uganda visa in New York?