One of the preferred destinations in the Caribbean is visiting the British Virgin Islands. Nevertheless, you might wonder about the British Virgin Islands COVID travel restriction due to the current unprecedented times. For that reason, iVisa.com has designed a better way to help you learn about it: a handy guide. Nevertheless, we must highlight that you must obtain the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation to enter the territory or deny your access.
Note: Since June 20th, 2022, the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I obtain the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation for my trip?
It is simpler than you think! iVisa.com has prepared an alternative for anyone who’s looking for a straightforward choice. Our experts designed three steps that reduce the traditional paperwork, and you can apply at any time you need.
- Fill out the application form with essential data about yourself and your journey to the British Virgin Islands. Don’t forget to specify your medical condition in the last few days. While doing so, select the processing time for your service.
- Pay the fees to receive your document.
- Finally, upload the required docs and submit your request.
That’s it! Our experts will process your request and submit your British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation to your email.
Why should I apply in advance?
You will receive your British Virgin Island Travel Authorisation before anyone else, and our team will check it is perfect for presenting to immigration authorities. Moreover, you will avoid long queues at the airport.
Learn more about the British Virgin Islands COVID travel restrictions in the following lines.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the British Virgin Islands COVID travel restrictions?
If you’re wondering about the British Virgin Islands COVID travel restrictions, you have to know the following information:
- Travelers wishing to enter the British Virgin Islands must present a negative result from the COVID-19 PCR test. It must be taken within 2 days before their departure.
- Visitors must fill out the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation, a brand new travel document designed to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus. It will ask you to provide information about your medical condition in the last two weeks before your trip.
On the other hand, if you want to obtain the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation without spending more than five minutes, you can apply with iVisa.com. Our outstanding team will prepare your document while you wait comfortably at home.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the British Virgin Islands?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter the British Virgin Islands. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest British Virgin Islands travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to the British Virgin Islands?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR test within 48 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5
Do I have to quarantine when I get to the British Virgin Islands?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
What are the requirements to apply for the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation with iVisa.com?
As you know, presenting the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation is part of the British Virgin Islands COVID travel restrictions. Getting it with iVisa.com is a piece of cake. You will need to provide the following info:
- The email address that you currently use.
- Any payment method of your preference. You can choose between any of your debit/credit cards or PayPal account.
- You will need your passport with six months of validity. Don’t forget to scan it so that we can verify other details.
How much does it cost to apply for the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation?
If you already understand what the British Virgin Islands COVID travel restrictions are, you will be ready to pay for our services. iVisa.com designed three processing services based on your needs.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 105.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
Should I trust iVisa.com for these services?
Sure! iVisa.com is the preferred destination that most tourists worldwide prefer to get their travel documents. Our straightforward method reduces time and effort on your part, and you will have experts taking care of it. All you will need to do is fill out your application form in our high-security platform that safeguards your data from any third parties. If you’re still hesitant about it, you can read what other clients have to say in our reviews sections, so you can be sure you are making the right decision
How can I get in touch with you if I have more questions?
If you want to clarify other details about the British Virgin Islands COVID travel restrictions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. They will assist and guide you throughout the process to get your document in the easiest way possible. You can also send us a message at [email protected].
Exploring and learning more about other cultures is one of the plans that most travelers worldwide prefer. You will have tons of reasons why you should visit the British Virgin Islands, a paradise on earth. If you have already decided that it will be your next destination, iVisa.com will recommend some places that might be of your interest.
As you already know, the British Virgin Islands are located in the Caribbean Sea, and they’re surrounded by it. That’s why most attractions are beaches. That’s why we will mention a few of them, depending on what you’re looking for.
If you’re trying to relax, be close to nature and avoid the noise from big cities, you should visit White Bay. You will be speechless when you see the beautiful view, thanks to the turquoise waters and white sand. On the other hand, if you would like to surf during your stay in the British Virgin Islands, there’s no doubt that you have to go to Apple Bay. If you want to stay on the beach, but close to a restaurant, we recommend going to Cane Garden Bay.
Up to this point, you already have clear a few of their attractions. The British Virgin Islands are the perfect destination for you. Nevertheless, you will need to obtain your travel documents first.