The spread of coronavirus has put all our travel plans to an abrupt stop. With the arrival of the vaccine, more people are venturing out to explore the world. As a person intending to visit the UK Virgin Islands, you might be wondering, “Do I need a vaccine to travel to the UK Virgin Islands?” The good news is that members of any country do not need a vaccine to travel to the UK Virgin Islands currently.
If you are planning a visit to the island and are still thinking, “Do I need a vaccine to travel to the UK Virgin Islands?”, then you need not worry for now because as per the rules, citizens of foreign nations can visit the UK Virgin Islands without the coronavirus vaccine.
Find out more about the travel documents for your trip to the UK Virgin Islands.
Note: Since June 20th, 2022, the British Virgin Islands Travel Authorisation is no longer necessary to enter the country.
Can I get a Health Declaration through iVisa.com?
At the current moment, people visiting the UK Virgin Islands do need not worry about getting the coronavirus vaccine to enter the country. However, getting a Health Declaration is important to make your trip happen. By visiting iVisa.com and through the following three quick steps, your Health Declaration application process will be completed successfully:
- Complete the online form by adding your personal information.
- Check your answers and ensure all the details you have added to the form are correct. Once you have added these details, select your preferred processing time and make a payment for your choice of procedure.
- Upload any essential document as mentioned in the form. iVisa.com will send you the approved Health Declaration to your email inbox as soon as the process is over. These quick steps via the online application form can make your application process much easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the British Virgin Islands?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not mandatory to enter the British Virgin Islands. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest British Virgin Islands travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
You can find out more about the simple process to get your travel documents ready before your vacation.
Do I need to take a COVID-19 test before traveling to the British Virgin Islands?
- COVID test prior to arrival: PCR test within 48 hours
- COVID test exemptions: Children under 5
Do I have to quarantine when I get to the British Virgin Islands?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Can iVisa.com help me in obtaining the entry documents for my visit to the UK Virgin Islands?
If you have a passport from any country and are asking yourself, “Do I need a vaccine to travel to the UK Virgin Islands?”, no, you do not need to have the vaccine to enter the UK Virgin Islands. However, you will need a passport to stay in the country. In addition, you might need a Health Declaration as a citizen of a foreign nation, to stay in the UK Virgin Islands.
I have to travel urgently! Can iVisa.com help me get the Visa faster?
iVisa.com has created three options for all our visitors to help all those who are planning a trip UK Virgin Islands:
- Standard processing: This is an inexpensive option for those who have planned their trip in advance and will help them get the documents in due time. USD $103.49 - 24 hours.
- Rush processing: You can choose this option for your Health Declaration procedure if you have some of your budget to spare for a Visa approval in advance.
- Super Rush processing: This is the most convenient option for you if you need to leave for the UK Virgin Islands in an emergency.
Will I need a lot of documents to prepare for my Health Declaration?
You will need the following documents for your Visa when applying through iVisa.com:
- Your legal passport with the information page (this will be the page with your image).
- A debit or credit card so that you can pay the charges for your application process to begin.
- An email ID via which you will receive your Health Declaration to the UK Virgin Islands.
I still have a few more questions, what do I do?
“Do I need a vaccine to travel to the UK Virgin Islands?”, and other queries can be sent to us via email to get more details and updates about the Health Declaration application for the UK Virgin Islands. You can also visit this link to read more information.
When here, you can visit the Baths National Park and Gorda Peak National Park at the Virgin Gorda and then explore the fishing hot spot of Anegada. North Sound is a major water adventure site where people across the world try diving, snorkeling, sailing, etc.
When here, you can make a quick trip to the White Bay of Jost Van Dyke and Smuggler’s Cove Beach of Tortola. The Anegada Island has many iconic sites like the Horseshoe Reef, Loblolly Bay, and Cow Wreck Bay Beach among several others. The Cane Garden Bay of Tortola is less crowded and will give plenty of space to bask in the beach and socialize with the people of the UK Virgin Islands.
iVisa.com hopes you have a rejuvenating trip to the UK Virgin Islands. Find out more about travel documents for UK Virgin Islands