As an Australian national, you can apply for a Ukraine visa online because you are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you through the online application process, and the shortest amount of time in which you can get your travel document is 15 business days. Make sure that you apply ahead of time.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Australia – requirements
Just like with any other visa, you need to make sure that you can fulfill the requirements before you start to fill in the application form. Lucky for you, they are easy to meet, and you may already have some of the items on the list. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
It is worth mentioning that if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea or Sevastopol, you cannot apply online for a Ukraine visa.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Australia – processing time and fees
The processing time for a Ukraine e-visa is longer than usual, but we try to process your application as soon as possible. Keep in mind that the faster you want the document, the more you must pay for it. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128 and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days and you must pay $178 for it. The fees and the processing time options are exactly the same for a Ukraine Business visa.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Australia – the online application form
As soon as you notice that you have everything that is required of you, you can proceed to fill in the application. It is an easy task, but if you need assistance, iVisa has an excellent customer support service that is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you must complete consists of three simple steps. The first one focuses on general information and processing time. The second asks that you make the payment and check your form for mistakes (correct them if you find any), and the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. We can help you with that as well. When you are done, submit your form and we will deliver the Ukraine visa in the timeframe you will have selected.
The bottom line is that an Ukraine visa for the citizens of Australia is incredibly accessible. The document is valid for 30 days since issue, it grants a single entry and you can stay in Ukraine for no more than 30 days.