As a Bahamian citizen, you are eligible for a Ukraine e-visa, which means that you have the opportunity to apply for it online. iVisa can provide assistance with the application process. However, keep in mind that if you have visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol, you cannot apply online.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bahamas – the requirements
One of the first things you need to do before you apply is to make sure that you can provide iVisa with everything that is required for a successful application process. You only need the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bahamas – the online application form
Once you realize that you meet all the requirements, you can move forward and fill in the application form. iVisa provides customer support just in case you need some help. The service is free of charge.
The form is broken down into three steps. The first one requires you to give your general information, but you need to select a processing time option as well. Your choice determines the cost of your Ukraine e-visa and you can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days, and you must pay $178 for it.
If you want to travel to Ukraine for business purposes, you need to apply for a Ukraine Business visa. The processing and the fees are the same as for the tourist visa.
The second step asks that you cover the payment and review your form. It is crucial that your application is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you will receive an invalid visa, in which case you need to apply again.
The third and last step requires you to provide iVisa with all the needed supporting documents. You must upload them. After you do that, you can submit your form, and iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, getting a Ukraine visa for the citizens of Bahamas is an easy thing to do with iVisa. The document has a validity of 30 days since issue, it provides a single entry, and you can stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days.