All Bahraini citizens can apply online for a Ukraine visa because as a citizen of Bahrain, you are eligible for an electronic visa. If you plan a trip to Ukraine anytime soon, iVisa can help you get your travel document in 15 business days. However, if you ever went to Crimea or Sevastopol, you cannot go through the online application process. Contact the Ukrainian embassy for more information.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bahrain – requirements
For the application process to go smoother, we recommend that you first make sure that you can meet all the requirements. The list below will tell you what you need:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bahrain – the online application form
When you are ready, you can fill in the application form. It generally takes people about 20 minutes to complete the task, but if you need some help, iVisa provides customer support 24/7 at no charge.
When you access the application page, you will notice that the form you need to complete consists of three steps. The first one covers your general information, but you need to select a processing time as well. iVisa gives you three options and each of them comes with its own fee. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128 and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days, and you must pay $178 for it.
When you apply for a Ukraine Business visa, the timeframes and the fees are exactly the same.
The second step expects you to handle the payment and review your form. The application must contain information that is 100% correct. The last step asks that you upload the supporting document of your application. When you are finished, just submit the form and iVisa will deliver the visa in the timeframe of your choosing.
What you need to remember from all this is that obtaining a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bahrain is not challenging at all. The e-visa is valid for 30 days since issue, you can stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days, and it grants a single entry.