All Bahraini citizens are eligible to apply online for an eVisa to Ukraine. If you plan a trip to Ukraine anytime soon, iVisa.com can help you to obtain this document right away. However, if you ever went to Crimea or Sevastopol, you cannot go through the online application process. Contact the Ukrainian embassy for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I travel to Ukraine without a Visa or do I need one?
As a Bahrain citizen, you'll need a Visa. To check the requirements, click here.
Can you give me more information about this eVisa?
We gladly can. This Tourist eVisa grants the holder the right to enter Ukraine following the oficial regulations imposed by the government.
How will I be allowed to stay in Ukraine with this document?
You will have up to 30 days Per Entry.
Is this eVisa valid for multiple uses?
This document only permits a Single Entry to the country.
What are the requirements for a Ukraine eVisa?
For the application process to go smoother, we recommend that you first make sure that you can meet all the requirements. The list below will tell you what you need:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine eVisa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa.com sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa.com accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal.
How long does it take to apply for a Ukraine visa?
It shouldn't take you more than 5-10 minutes, especially when you apply online for a Ukraine eVisa with iVisa.com.
How can I apply for a Ukraine eVisa?
When you are ready, you can fill in the application form. It generally takes people about 10 minutes to complete the task, but if you need some help, iVisa.com provides customer support 24/7 at no charge.
When you access the application page, you will notice that the form you need to complete consists of three steps:
The first one covers your general information, but you need to select a processing time as well. iVisa.com gives you three options and each of them comes with its own fee.
The second step expects you to handle the payment and review your form. The application must contain information that is 100 % correct.
The last step asks that you upload the supporting document of your application. When you are finished, just submit the form and iVisa.com will deliver the visa in the timeframe of your choosing.
I'm wondering about the processing time and cost, can you give me more information about this?
We gladly can! Check below everything about our processing speeds:
- Standard processing – Our regular one. Here it will cost USD 128.00 and it'll take 19 Business Days to process your eVisa.
- Rush processing – This will be faster since it just takes 17 Business Days. Plus, here you'll pay USD 153.00.
- Super Rush processing – The one you should choose if you are in a hurry. It takes only 15 Business Days. Moreover, the fee will be USD 178.00.
What should I do if I have put some bad information in my application?
There's no need to worry. Just contact us here and we'll assist you properly.
Is iVisa.com a safe option to obtain my Ukraine Tourist eVisa?
We truly believe we are. We have a vast range of products for multiple countries. Moreover, we always meet our deadlines so you will have your Visa with many days of anticipation. If you want another opinion, check here our customers' testimonials.
Where can I ask further questions?
You can contact us and we'll solve all your queries. Also, please feel free to give us a call +1 (786) 460-2707 (8am-8pm EST).