As many other nationalities, the citizens of Barbados qualify for an electronic visa if they wish to travel to Ukraine. It means that as a Barbadian, you can apply online for a Ukraine visa, and iVisa can help you with the process. Keep in mind that you cannot do this if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Barbados – requirements
The first thing you need to do when you want to go through the online application is to put together a series of documents and information that are required for the process. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Barbados – the online application form
The next step for you includes the application form. You need to fill it in. However, if you think you need some help with that, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
You will notice that the form created by iVisa has three steps. The first step wants you to fill in the blanks with your personal information, and you need to give some details about your passport and your trip. You also need to select a processing time for your application, and action that establishes how much the Ukraine e-visa costs. You are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days, and you must pay $178 for it.
Traveling to Ukraine for business purposes requires you to apply for a Ukraine Business visa, for which the processing time options and the costs are the same.
The second step requires you to make the payment and review your form so that it does not contain mistakes, while the third focuses on supporting documents. You need to upload them as per the instructions you will find on the page. After you do all that is required, you can submit your application and iVisa will take things further.
Needless to say, getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Barbados is an easy job when iVisa is your visa service. The e-visa is valid for 30 days since the date of issue, you can use it for a single entry and you can stay in Ukraine for no more than 30 days.