Bhutanese nationals are eligible for an electronic visa when they travel to Ukraine, so as a citizen of Bhutan, you can apply online for a Ukraine visa. iVisa can help you with the online application process and you can get the document you need in 15 business days. You cannot, however, apply online if you ever visited the regions of Crimea and Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bhutan – requirements
Before anything else, you need to make sure that you meet all the requirements to obtain a Ukraine e-visa. Lucky for you, they are not difficult to achieve and you may already have some of them around. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bhutan – the online application process
As soon as you put together the items on the list above, you are ready to fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties but if you need some assistance, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge You will see that iVisa divided the form into three simple steps. The first one asks for your personal information, as well as passport info and a few details regarding your trip. You need to also select a processing time at this point, and iVisa gives you three options. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your Ukraine visa. Here is what you can select from:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128 and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days and you must pay $178 for it.
A Ukraine Business visa is delivered in the same amount of time and costs just as much. The second step of the form requires you to cover the payment and review your application so that the information within it is 100% accurate. The last step just asks that you upload the supporting documents. iVisa will instruct you how. As soon as you are over, you can just submit your application, and your job is done.
The important thing to remember from all this is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bhutan involves minimal effort on your part. The e-visa you receive is valid for 30 days since issue, it grants a single entry, and it allows you to stay in Ukraine for a period that cannot exceed 30 days.