Bolivian citizens, among other 51 nationalities, are eligible for an electronic visa when they want to travel to Ukraine. As a result, the citizens of Bolivia can apply for a Ukraine visa online, and iVisa can facilitate the application process. Remember that if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea or/and Sevastopol, you do not qualify for the e-visa.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bolivia – requirements
To be able to apply for a Ukraine visa online, you need to meet some requirements. However, it should not be challenging for you to do so. iVisa asks only for the following documents and information:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bolivia – the online application process
After you put together all of the above, you are read to fill in the application from. It should not take you more than 20 minutes because it is an easy task, but just in case you need some help, you should know that iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free.
You will see that the form for the Ukraine visa consists of three steps. During the first one, you need to give iVisa your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport information. You also need to select a processing time from the three options provided by iVisa. Just keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your travel document. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days and you must pay $178 for it.
The Ukraine Business visa is ready in the exact amount of time and costs just as much. The second step asks that you make the payment and review your form, while the third requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. After you do that, you can submit the form, and your job is done. iVisa handles the rest.
The bottom line is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Bolivia is almost effortless. The document has a validity period of 30 days since issue, it allows you to cross the Ukrainian border just once and you can stay in the country for only 30 days.