As a Cambodian citizen, you have the opportunity to apply online for a Ukraine visa when you decide to take a trip to Ukraine. Since you are eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can help you obtain it with minimal effort. Just so you know, if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol, you do not qualify for an e-visa. Contact the nearest Ukrainian embassy for more details.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Cambodia – the requirements
As you can imagine, you cannot obtain a Ukraine visa if you do not fulfill all the requirements. Fortunately, they are easy to meet, and you may already have some of the things that are necessary. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Cambodia – the online application form
After you manage to gather the items on the list above, you are free to fill in the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes, but if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24 7 and free of charge.
What you will notice once you access the application page is that the form you must complete consists of three steps. The first one asks for your personal information, as well as passport info and some details about your trip. But you also need to choose a processing time for your application, something which affects the cost of your Ukraine visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days and you must pay $178 for it.
The fees and the processing time options are exactly the same for a Ukraine Business visa.
The second step of the form requires you to make the payment and review your form so that it does not include any inaccuracies, while the third wants you to provide iVisa with the necessary documents that support your application. As soon as you are done, submit your form, and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to remember from all this is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Cambodia does not involve too much effort. The e-visa has a validity period of 30 days since the date of issue, you can use it for a single entry and you are allowed to stay in Ukraine for no more than 30 days.