The citizens of Dominica, like many other nationalities from all around the world, are eligible for an Ukraine e-visa if they ever wish to travel to Ukraine. It means that you can apply online for your travel document and iVisa can help you with the process. However, if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea or/and Sevastopol, you do not qualify for such a document.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Dominica – requirements
For a smoother process, we recommend that you first put together everything you need, and then fill in the application. Fortunately, a Ukraine visa does not ask for much. In fact, you only need the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Dominica – the online application process
Once you gather all of the above, you can proceed to handle the application form. Filling it in is not challenging, and if you need some help iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 at no charge.
iVisa split the application into three steps. During the first step, all you have to do is provide some general information about yourself and your trip and to pick a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your Ukraine visa. You are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days and you must pay $178 for it.
The fees and the processing time options are exactly the same for a Ukraine Business visa.
The second step wants you to handle the payment and review your form, while the third requires you to provide iVisa with the necessary documents that support your application. You need to upload them as instructed. After you do that, you are free to click on the submit button, and iVisa will take it further.
As you can see, getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Dominica is an easy task when you have iVisa as your visa service. You receive an e-visa that has a validity period of 30 days, it grants a single entry and you are allowed to stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days.