The citizens of El Salvador, together with other 51 nationalities, have access to an electronic visa whenever they plan a trip to Ukraine. As a result, you can apply online for a Ukraine visa and iVisa can get you your travel document in 15 business days. Nevertheless, regardless of your nationality, you cannot apply online for this document if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of El Salvador – about the requirements
While the online application process is a lot simpler than the one you come across at the embassy, you still have to make sure that you meet all the requirements. iVisa will ask you to provide the following:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of El Salvador – the online application form
If you notice that you have all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the form. It is generally perceived as an easy task, and you should not spend more than 20 minutes on it. However, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7 should you require any assistance.
The form you will find on the application page is divided into three steps. The first one will ask for your personal information, as well as passport info and some details regarding your trip. You must also select a processing time for your application so that the cost of your visa can be determined. You have three options:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
The second step of the form will require you to make the payment and review your form so that it is error-free, while the third asks that you upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, submit your request, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
The bottom line is that obtaining a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of El Salvador is an easy task when you have iVisa as your visa service. The e-visa is valid for 30 days since the date of issue and you can stay in Ukraine for maximum 30 days.