The citizens of Fiji, together with other 51 nationalities from all around the world, are eligible for an electronic visa for their trip to Ukraine. That means you can apply for a Ukraine visa online, and iVisa can be of tremendous help. But keep in mind that you cannot apply online if you have ever visited Crimea or/and Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Fiji – the requirements
One of the first things you need to do when you decide to apply for a Ukraine visa is to make sure that you have all that is required of you during the application process. Below, you will find a list of everything you need:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Fiji – processing time and fees
The cost of a Ukraine e-visa depends on how soon you want the processing to go. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days, and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time and the fees are no different.
About the online application form
Obviously, you need to fill in an application form as well. Not to worry, though. It should not take you more than 20 minutes to complete because it is quite straightforward. Plus, if you need help, iVisa’s customer support is reachable 24/7 and free of charge.
To make things easier for you, iVisa broke down the form into three steps. The first one handles all the basic information, as well as the selection of the processing time option. The second step covers the payment and the review, and the third requires you to upload the documentation that supports your application. After you do that, you can just hit the submit button and you are done.
What is important to remember is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Fiji is easier than you think. Especially when you have iVisa as your visa service. The Ukraine e-visa has a validity of 30 days since the date of issue, and it allows you to remain in Ukraine for 30 days after arrival.