As a Grenadian citizen, you have the possibility to apply online for a Ukraine visa because you qualify for an electronic visa. The application process is entirely online, and iVisa can help you through it. However, you need to bear in mind that you are not eligible for an e-visa if you have ever gone to the regions of Crimea or/and Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Grenada – requirements
Fortunately, the online application process for a Ukraine visa is not very demanding. You need to provide iVisa with a few documents and information but chances are that you already have some of them. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Grenada – the online form
All that is left for you to do after you notice that you have everything you need is to fill in the application form. It is generally perceived as an easy task, but iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge should you need some help.
The form you have to complete consists of three steps. The first one asks for some general information about yourself and your trip, but you also need to select a processing time. Keep in mind that your choice dictates the cost of your Ukraine visa. You have the following options at hand:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days, and you must pay $178 for it.
The fees and the processing time options are exactly the same for a Ukraine Business visa.
The second step covers the payment and the review of your form, while the third expects you to upload your application’s supporting documents as per iVisa’s instructions. When you are finished, hit the submit button, and your effort ends there.
Surely, we can all agree that applying for a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Grenada with iVisa is close to effortless. The e-visa you get in your e-mail inbox is valid for 30 days, and it allows you to stay in Ukraine for no more than 30 days. You can use it for a single entry.