The nationals of Guatemala, among many other nationalities, qualify for an electronic visa if they ever wish to travel to Ukraine. As a result, you can apply for a Ukraine visa online using the services rendered by iVisa.com. However, you cannot do so if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Guatemala – requirements
To be able to obtain a Ukraine visa online, you need to make sure that you have everything that is required of you. With that being said, you will need the following documents and information:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa.com sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa.com accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Guatemala – the online application form
Now that you know what you need, we will move on to the application form itself. It is quite easy to complete, but if you need some help, iVisa.com provides customer support 24/7 at no charge.
When you access the application page, you will see that the form consists of three steps. The first one requires you to provide your basic information, as well as some details about your trip and passport info. This is also the moment when you must make a choice as far as the processing time is concerned. iVisa.com gives you three options, and each of them comes with its own fee. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs USD 128.00, and you must wait 19 Business Days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 Business Days, and you are charged USD 153.00.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 Business Days, and you must pay USD 178.00 for it.
You will pay and wait just as much for an Ukraine Business visa should you need one. The second step covers the payment and review, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. For instance, you need to provide iVisa.com with a scan of your passport’s information page. When you are finished, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa.com will take things further.
Needless to say, getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Guatemala is not a difficult process when you apply with iVisa.com. You receive an e-visa that is valid for 30 days after arrival, it grants a Single Entry and you cannot stay in Ukraine for more than 30 days Per Entry.