As a Haitian, you qualify for an electronic visa if you plan a trip to Ukraine. As a result, you can apply online for a Ukraine visa, and iVisa can help you get the travel document in 15 business days. However, you should know that if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea or Sevastopol (or both), you cannot apply online for the visa. Contact the embassy for further information.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Haiti – the requirements
You cannot apply for a Ukraine e-visa if you cannot fulfill all the requirements. However, rest assured that iVisa asks only for the bare minimum, and the things you need are easy to achieve. Here is what you must provide:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Haiti – the online application form
The next step would be for you to actually fill in the form. It is generally an easy task, and most people take about 20 minutes to complete it. However, if you need some help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
What you will notice once you access the application page is that iVisa broke down the form into three steps. The first one asks for personal information and some details about your trip, but you also need to select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of you Ukraine e-visa. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days, and you must pay $178 for it.
The Ukraine Business visa is ready within the exact same amount of time and at the same prices.
The second step consists of payment and revision. We put emphasis on the review because it is essential that the information you provide is 100% accurate. If it is not, the visa you receive will be invalid. The third and last step asks that you upload some documents. We are referring to the documents that support your application. When you are done, click on the submit button, and iVisa takes it from there.
The bottom line is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Haiti is a piece of cake with iVisa. The e-visa you get in your e-mail inbox is valid for 30 days since it is issued, and it allows you to stay in Ukraine for no more than 30 days. It grants a single entry.