In case you are a Jamaican citizen, you will be happy to learn that if you ever plan a trip to Ukraine, you do not have to go to the nearest Ukrainian embassy for your visa. Instead, you can apply for a Ukraine visa online because you qualify for an electronic visa. However, keep in mind that you cannot do so if you have ever visited Crimea or/and Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Jamaica – requirements
The online application process is straightforward, but you still need to make sure that you meet all the requirements. Even so, you should not have any issues in achieving everything on the list below:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Jamaica – processing time and fees
The amount of money you spend on a Ukraine visa depends on how fast you want or need the document. iVisa is aware that not all applicants have the same needs and budget, which is why it gives you three excellent options:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed, and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days, but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
The online application form
When you access the application page, you will see that the application form is broken down into three steps. You should not have any issues in going through all of them, but just in case you need a little help, iVisa’s customer support can be contacted 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The first step of the application form is simple. All you have to do is to provide the required general information about yourself and your trip and to select a processing time. The second step will ask you to make the payment and carefully review your form so that it does not contain mistakes, while the third is the moment in which you must upload the supporting documents of your application. When you are done with all three steps, hit the submit button, and iVisa will take care of the rest. It is as simple as that.
What you need to remember from all this is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Jamaica is a piece of cake when you apply with iVisa. The Ukraine e-visa is valid for 30 days since issue, it grants a single entry, and you can remain in Ukraine for no more than 30 days.