As of 2018, the government of Ukraine decided to implement the electronic visa system. There 52 eligible nationalities, and the citizens of Kuwait are among them. As a result, you can apply for a Ukraine visa online, and iVisa.com can help you with the process. Nevertheless, you should know that if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol, you do not qualify for an electronic visa.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Kuwait – requirements
To be able to apply for a Ukraine visa online, you need to make sure that you meet all the requirements. However, they are easy to fulfill, and you may already have some of the things you need. They are as follows:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa.com sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa.com accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Kuwait – the online form
After you notice that you have all of the above, you can move forward and fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes because it is an easy task, but if you need some assistance, iVisa.com’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you have to complete has three steps. The first one asks for personal information and some details regarding your trip to Ukraine. You are also required to select a processing time, an action which established how much you are charged for your Ukraine visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs USD 128.00, and you must wait 19 Business Days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 Business Days, and you are charged USD 153.00.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 Business Days, and you must pay USD 178.00 for it.
The fees and the processing time options are exactly the same for a Ukraine Business visa.
Step number two asks that you insert your payment details and review your form in search for possible errors. The third step just wants you to upload the documents that support your application. Once you are done, just click on the submit button, and iVisa.com will take matters further.
As you can see, getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Kuwait is almost effortless. The e-visa is valid for 30 days after arrival, it grants a Single Entry, and you can stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days Per Entry.