As a citizen of Laos, you do not have to go to the Ukrainian embassy to get your visa. Instead, you are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that iVisa can help you apply for a Ukraine visa online. Just keep in mind that if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol, you do not qualify for an e-visa.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Laos – the requirements
Before anything else, you need to make sure that you have everything that is required for a successful application process. Fortunately for you, you do not need much. You will be asked to provide the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Laos – the online application form
As soon as you notice that you meet all the requirements mentioned above, you are ready to move on and fill in the application form. It should be an easy task, but in the event that you need help, iVisa provides 24/7 customer support at no charge.
The form you need to go over consists of three steps. Step number one focuses on general information about yourself and your trip, but you are also asked to select a processing time for your application. Bear in mind that your choice determines the cost of your Ukraine visa. You have three options at hand:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days, and you must pay $178 for it. The fees and the processing time options are exactly the same for a Ukraine Business visa.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third is reserved for supporting documents. iVisa will instruct you on what and how to upload. When you are finished, just submit your application, and your job is pretty much done. iVisa handles the rest.
What you need to keep in mind from all this is that obtaining a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Laos does not imply much effort on your part. The document you receive is valid for 30 days since issue and you can use it to stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days. This is a single-entry visa.