As a Malaysian citizen, you can apply online for a Ukraine visa if you ever plan to go there. iVisa can facilitate the online application process so that you get the travel document in 15 business days. However, you are not eligible for an e-visa for Ukraine if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol. Contact the embassy for further information.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Malaysia – requirements
To obtain a Ukraine visa, you need to first make sure that you meet all the requirements. Fortunately, the list is not very long, and you should have an easy time achieving everything on it. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Malaysia – the online application
As soon as you put together all the items listed above, you are ready to fill in the application. The form is short and quite straightforward, but if you need some help, iVisa provides customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
You will see that the form you need to complete has three steps. Step number one wants you to fill in the blanks with your personal information, but passport info and travel details are necessary as well. You need to also select a processing time for your application. That will determine just how much you are going to be charged for your Ukraine visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days, and you must pay $178 for it.
The fees and the processing time options are exactly the same for a Ukraine Business visa.
Moving on to step number two, you need to insert the payment details for it to go through, but you also need to review your form so that it does not contain any mistakes. The last step focuses on supporting documents. You need to upload them as per iVisa’s instructions. After you do that, you can submit your form, and iVisa will deliver the visa in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Malaysia with iVisa is an easy task. The document is valid for 30 days since issue, it grants a single entry and you are allowed to stay in Ukraine for a period that cannot exceed 30 days.