As a Maldivian, you have the opportunity to apply for a Ukraine visa online if you ever plan a trip to Ukraine. That is because you are eligible for an electronic visa, and iVisa can help you get it in 15 days. However, keep in mind that you cannot get the e-visa if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol. For further information, contact the nearest Ukrainian embassy,
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Maldives – the requirements
To apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to put together a series of documents and information so that iVisa can get the process started. But you should not experience any difficulties in achieving them. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Maldives – the online form
As you can imagine, to get a Ukraine visa requires the completion of an application form as well, but iVisa created one that you should be done with in about 20 minutes. Even so, if you have questions or concerns, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you need to go over is divided into three simple steps. Step number one asks for your personal information, as well as some passport info and a few details about your trip. At this point, you need to select a processing time for your application too. This will determine how much you will be charged. You are given three choices:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days, and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days, and you must pay $178 for it.
The fees and the processing time options are exactly the same for a Ukraine Business visa.
During the second step, you need to make the payment and review your form, while the third step requires you to provide iVisa with the application’s supporting documents. iVisa will let you know what and how to upload. As soon as you are finished with that, you can hit the submit button, and you are done.
The bottom line is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Maldives is incredibly easy when you choose iVisa as your visa service. The document that arrives in your e-mail inbox is valid for 30 days since issue and it allows you to stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days. You can enter the country just once.