As of 2018, the citizens of Mauritius have access to an electronic visa if they ever wish to travel to Ukraine. So, if that is what you are planning, iVisa.com can help you get a Ukraine visa online. However, iVisa.com is not able to help you if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol. If that is the case, you do not qualify for an e-visa.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Mauritius – requirements
Before you begin the application process itself, you need to make sure that you can provide iVisa.com with everything that it needs to deliver its part of the deal. With that being said, you need to be able to provide the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa.com sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa.com accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Mauritius – the online form
If you can provide all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application. You do not have to worry about it because it is a quite straightforward form, but just in case you need some help, iVisa.com’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
What you will notice is that the form created by iVisa.com is divided into three steps. The first one asks that you insert your personal information, passport info, and a few details about your trip to Ukraine. However, you also need to pick a processing time for your application, and what you choose affects the cost of your Ukraine visa. iVisa.com gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs USD 55.00, and you must wait 19 Business Days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 Business Days, and you are charged USD 80.00.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 Business Days, and you must pay USD 105.00 for it.
The fees and the processing time options are exactly the same for a Ukraine Business visa.
During step number two, all you have to do is to cover the payment and review your form. It is essential that your application is error-free. The third step only requires that you provide iVisa.com with the supporting documents of your application. After you upload them, you can submit your form and iVisa.com will take it from there.
The bottom line is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Mauritius is incredibly convenient. The e-visa is valid for 30 days after arrival, it grants a Single Entry, and you can spend up to 30 days Per Entry on Ukraine.