The citizens of 52 countries are eligible for an electronic visa whenever they wish to travel to Ukraine, and Mexicans are among them. As a result, you can apply for your Ukraine visa online, and iVisa will be with you every step of the way. However, we should probably tell you that if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol, you do not qualify for the online application process.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Mexico – the requirements
As you can imagine, getting a Ukraine visa requires you to put together some documents and information so that iVisa can have everything it needs to process your request. With that being said, you will need the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants who want a Ukraine e-visa must hold a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival. You also need to scan the document’s information page.
- Digital passport photo – the picture has to be taken as recently as possible and meet all the other guidelines for a passport photo.
- Means of sustenance – you need to prove that you can support yourself during your trip to Ukraine.
- Overseas health insurance – the insurance must cover at least 30.000 Euros or its equivalent in your country’s currency.
- Proof of purpose in Ukraine – you need to prove what you travel to Ukraine for tourism/business purposes, but we can help you with that document.
- E-mail address – iVisa sends you your Ukraine visa via e-mail in PDF format. While it is linked to your passport electronically, you need to print out a physical copy. You will be asked to show it at the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made online as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Mexico – the online application form
After you take care of the requirements, all that is left for you to do is to fill in the application. The form is short and straightforward, but just in case you need some help, iVisa provides customer support non-stop. The service is free of charge.
You will notice that the form you need to complete has three steps. Step number one focuses mainly on general information about you, the applicant, but you also need to choose a processing time for your application. Just remember that your choice determines the price of your Ukraine visa. To satisfy all needs, iVisa came up with three excellent options:
- Standard processing – this is the most extensive processing option you have at hand, but it is the cheapest. It costs $128, and you must wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – this time, your application is processed within 17 business days and you are charged $153.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest and the most expensive option will have your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days, and you must pay $178 for it.
The fees and the processing time options are exactly the same for a Ukraine Business visa.
When you go to step two, you need to pay attention because you must insert the payment details and review your form. It is crucial that all the information is accurate. And step three requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. After that, you hit the submit button, and you are done.
The key point of this article is to show you just how easy it is to apply online to obtain a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Mexico. The e-visa is valid for 30 days since issue and you can stay in Ukraine for just as much.