52 nationalities are eligible for a Ukraine e-visa, and the citizens of Micronesia are among them. iVisa can help you obtain the document in 15 days. However, if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea or/and Sevastopol, you cannot apply online. If that is the case for you, contact the nearest Ukrainian embassy for more information.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Micronesia – requirements
Getting a Ukraine visa online is an easy task, but you need to make sure that you have everything you need for a successful application process. You will need to provide iVisa with the following documents and information:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Micronesia – processing time and fees
How much you pay for your Ukraine visa depends on a single factor. We are referring to the processing time you select during the application process. Since iVisa seeks to satisfy all needs and budget, you are given three excellent options so that you can choose the one that suits you best. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days, but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days, and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Micronesia – the online application form
Once you handle the requirements, there is one thing you need to do, and that is to fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties, but if you need help, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form consists of three steps. The first one covers general information and processing time. The second step requires you to make the payment and review your form seeking for potential errors, while the third asks that you upload the supporting documents of your application. When you finish, submit your form, and you are done.
The bottom line is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Micronesia involves little to no effort. The e-visa has a validity period of 30 days since the date of issue and you can stay in Ukraine for no more than 30 days. The document grants a single entry.