As a national of Myanmar, you have the possibility to apply online for a Ukraine visa. Since you are eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can help you with the online application process. However, you should know that if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea or/and Sevastopol, you do not qualify for an e-visa.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Myanmar – the requirements
Before anything else, you must ensure that you have at hand everything you need for a successful application process. Fortunately, the list is not very long, and everything on it should be easy enough to achieve. You will need the following:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Myanmar – the online application form
The next thing on your to-do list, after putting together the items on the list above, is to fill in the application form. In case you need some help with it, iVisa provides customer support non-stop. The service is free of charge.
You will notice that the form you have to complete has three steps. The first one requires you to provide some personal information, passport info, and a couple of details regarding your trip to Ukraine. At this point, you must also select a processing time, something which affects the cost of your visa. iVisa gives you three excellent choices:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed, and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days, but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days, and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
The second step of the form wants you to cover the payment and revise your form, while the third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you finish, just click on the submit button, and iVisa will take things further.
As you can see, obtaining a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Myanmar is incredibly convenient when you apply online. The document maintains its validity for 30 days since the date of issue, it grants a single entry, and you can stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days.