As of 2018, the citizens of New Zealand have access to a Ukraine e-visa, which means that you can apply for a visa online. iVisa can help you with the application process so that you can get the document in 15 business days. However, you do not qualify for an e-visa if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea or/Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of New Zealand – the requirements
Before you proceed to fill in the application form, we suggest that you make sure that you have everything that is required for a successful application process. iVisa will need the following from you:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of New Zealand – the online application form
The moment you have everything that is required for the application process, you are ready to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes to complete it, but if you have questions, iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 at no charge.
The form created by iVisa consists of three easy steps. During the first one, you need to provide your personal information such as name, address, passport info, date of birth, and so on. Some details about your trip are required as well. Also, this is the moment in which you need to select a processing time, an action which determines the price of your visa. You have three options:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
The second step is about payment ad revision, while the third requires you to provide iVisa with the documents that support your application. You must upload them. When you are done, you can submit your form, and iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your choosing.
Needless to say, getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of New Zealand is incredibly accessible. The e-visa has a validity period of 30 days, and you can stay in Ukraine for just as much.