In 2018, the government of Ukraine adopted the electronic visa system, and as a result, the citizens of 52 countries can apply online for a Ukraine visa. The citizens of Nicaragua are among them, and iVisa.com can help you get the document you need in 15 days. But you should know that you do not qualify for an electronic visa if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua – requirements
For a smoother application process, we suggest that you first make sure that you have everything that is required, and only after that proceed to access the application page. You will be asked to have the following:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa.com accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua – the online form
If you have taken care of the requirements, you can free to proceed to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa.com’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you must complete has three simple steps. The first one focuses on general information about yourself and your trip, and you must also pick a processing time for your application. Your choice dictates the cost of your visa. iVisa.com gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 Business Days for your application to be processed and you are charged USD 128.00.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 Business Days but you must pay USD 153.00.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 Business Days and it costs USD 178.00.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time and the fees are no different.
During the second step, you need to take care of the payment, but you must also make sure that your form is error-free. The third step only asks that you upload the documents that support your application. After you deal with that as well, you can click on the submit button. iVisa.com will take things further.
What you need to remember from all this is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua is a piece of cake when you employ the services rendered by iVisa.com. The e-visa is valid for 30 days after arrival and you are allowed to stay in Ukraine for a period that cannot exceed another 30 days Per Entry.