Omani citizens are eligible for an electronic visa whenever they plan a trip to Ukraine for business or tourism purposes. As a result, you can apply online for a Ukraine visa, and iVisa is here to help you every step of the way. However, you should probably know that you cannot apply online, regardless of nationality, if you have ever been to Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
To learn more about this country and its visas, we invite you to keep reading this article with valuable information we exclusively selected for you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I'm a Omani citizen, do I need any kind of visa to enter Ukraine?
Yes, Omani citizens do need a visa to enter Ukraine, but it can easily be an Electronic Visa.
What is an Ukraine e-Visa?
This is an special document that's linked to your passport and gives you the permission to enter Ukraine.
How many types of Ukrainian e-Visas are there for Omani citizens?
There are only two types of e-Visas:
- Tourist e-Visa
- Business e-Visa
How long can citizens from Oman stay in Ukraine?
If you're from Oman then you can remain in Ukraine for 30 days Per Entry.
What are the requirements for this visa?
For the application process to run smoothly, we suggest that you first make sure that you meet all the requirements, and then access the application page to fill in the form. With that being said, here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for the Ukraine visa, you have to be a passport holder. The document needs to stay valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also needed.
- Digital passport photo – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a regular passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal as well.
How long is this e-Visa valid for Omani Citizens?
You can have this e-Visa and use it for 30 days after arrival.
What are the prices to get the Ukrainian Electronic Visa?
This will vary according to your needs. In other words, how fast you need to have your e-Visa. Just don't forget that your choice determines the price of your Ukraine visa. iVisa has three excellent options:
- Standard processing – this is the first processing option you have at hand, and it is the least expensive as well. It costs USD 128.00, and you have to wait 19 business days for your visa.
- Rush processing – with this alternative, your application is ready within 17 business days and you'll need to pay USD 153.00.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and also the most expensive one. You'll get your Ukraine visa ready in 15 business days, and you must pay USD 178.00 for it.
The Ukraine Business visa has the same amount of time, and the fees are no different from the tourist one.
How much time do I need to apply?
You just need a few minutes to apply for this visa, with just 20 or 15 minutes you're ready.
How is the application form for this e-Visa?
After you put together all the items from the list above, you can move forward with the process and fill in the form. You should have an easy time doing it, but in case you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7 and is free of charge.
You will see that iVisa broke down the form into three steps:
Step number one covers general information about yourself as an applicant and your trip to Ukraine. You must also choose a processing time for your application so that the fee can be established. Remember that the Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time.
Step number two requires you to handle the payment and review your form so that it does not contain any mistakes.
The third step only asks for the supporting documents of your application. After you upload those, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Oman does not involve too much effort on your part when you apply with iVisa.
What documents do I need to show once I arrive Ukraine?
Remember that these are completely different from the documents asked to apply. However, some of them stay the same. This is what you have to show once you arrive in Ukraine:
- Your valid passport.
- Your printed e-Visa.
- A proof of sufficient funds to cover the costs of your stay.
- Also a proof of insurance.
- Accommodation information.
- All documents that can prove your business purpose in Ukraine (if necessary).
How will I realize if my Ukraine e-Visa is ready to use?
We always inform you about the process, so we will let you know via email as soon as the Ukraine Government approves your Electronic Visa.
What can I do if I make any mistake in my application form?
If you saw the mistake before entering your information online, then please contact as soon as possible our customer service, they're ready to help you.
Is it totally secure to use iVisa if I want to get my Ukraine e-Visa?
We can ensure you that it is. We have a professional workteam that has been issuing official e-Visas for more than 6 years. We also know that there's a fear of providing personal information online, especially when there's a well-known belief that's something "dangerous", but that's totally not the case with our services.
We always offer maximum safety for your personal info, and we invest a lot in the security of our database. And we can prove it by showing you what thousands of happy customers say about us here.
How does this Ukrainian e-Visa look like?
This is an example of the document: