Omani citizens are eligible for an electronic visa whenever they plan a trip to Ukraine for business or tourism purposes. As a result, you can apply online for a Ukraine visa, and iVisa is here to help you every step of the way. However, you should probably know that you cannot apply online, regardless of nationality, if you have ever been to Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Oman – requirements
For the application process to run smoothly, we suggest that you first make sure that you meet all the requirements, and then access the application page to fill in the form. With that being said, here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Oman – the online application form
After you put together all the items from the list above, you can move forward with the process and fill in the form. You should have an easy time doing it, but in case you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7 and is free of charge.
You will see that iVisa broke down the form into three steps. Step number one covers general information about yourself as an applicant and your trip to Ukraine. You must also choose a processing time for your application so that the fee can be established. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
Step number two requires you to handle the payment and review your form so that it does not contain any mistakes, while the third step only asks for the supporting documents of your application. After you upload those, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Oman does not involve too much effort on your part when you apply with iVisa. You will obtain an e-visa that is valid for 30 days since issue, and you can stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days. You are granted a single entry.