The citizens of Palau, together with other 51 nationalities, are eligible for an electronic visa for Ukraine. As a result, you can apply for a Ukraine visa online, and iVisa can help you get it. Nevertheless, keep in mind that you cannot get an e-visa if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Palau – the requirements
While you get to enjoy a simplified application process, it does not mean you do not have to concern yourself with requirements. Fortunately, you do not need much to apply online for a Ukraine visa. In fact, you must be able to provide iVisa with the following:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Palau – the online form
The next thing you need to do after you put together all of the above is to fill in the application form. If you experience any difficulties or have concerns about it, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and free of charge. The form you must go over has three steps. The first one asks for your personal information, as well as passport info and travel details. At the same time, you need to pick a processing time for your application. That will determine the cost of your visa. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days, but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
Once you move on to step number two, you need to insert the payment details and review your form. It is essential that the form does not contain any mistakes. During the third step, you must upload the documents that support your application. After you go over all three steps, you are free to submit your request, and iVisa will handle all the rest. Surely, we can all agree that using iVisa’s services to obtain a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Palau is a smart decision. The e-visa you receive is valid for 30 days since the date of issue, and you are allowed to stay in Ukraine for no more than 30 days. You get a single entry.