As a Peruvian, you have access to a Ukraine visa online. That is because you are eligible for an electronic visa when you travel to Ukraine. If you use the services rendered by iVisa, you can have the document in 15 business days. However, you do not have access to the online application process if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Peru – the requirements
You may be able to apply for a Ukraine visa online, but that does not mean we can overlook the fact that you need to fulfill a few requirements. Below, you will find a list of all the documents and information you need.
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Peru – processing time and fees
The price of a Ukraine e-visa depends on the processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa gives you three such options so that you can choose the one that suits you best. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days, but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
The online application form
After you take care of the requirements, you are free to access the application page and fill in the form. In case you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one covers the basic information and asks that you select a processing time for your application. The second requires you to handle the payment and review your form, and the third asks that you upload your application’s supporting documents. When you go through all that, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa takes care of the rest.
The bottom line is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Peru is an easy task when you apply with iVisa. The e-visa you obtain is valid for 30 days since issue and you can spend up to 30 days in Ukraine. You are granted a single entry.