As of April 2018, the government of Ukraine added the electronic visa to the country’s visa policy. The document is available for 52 nationalities, and the citizens of Saint Lucia are among them. As a result, you can apply online for a Ukraine visa. However, this rule does not apply to all those who have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia – the requirements
You will be happy to find out that you do not need much for an online application process. Furthermore, you may already have some of the things that are required. Here is what you must provide:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia – the online application form
Now that you gathered all that you need for the online application process, you can proceed to fill in the application form. That should not be a challenge for anyone, but just in case you need some assistance, iVisa has an excellent customer support service that can be reached 24/7. It is free of charge.
The form is split into three parts. The first one expects you to provide your personal information, as well as some details regarding your trip. You also need to pick a processing time so that the price of your visa can be established. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed, and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days, but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days, and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time and the fees are no different.
The second part focuses on payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. iVisa will notify you on what and how to upload. After you do that, you can submit your form, and iVisa will take things further. What you need to remember from all this is that obtaining a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia does not imply a lot of effort on your part. The Ukraine e-visa is valid for 30 days since the date of issue, and you are allowed to stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days.