The citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines are eligible for an Ukraine e-visa, which means that you can apply online for it. iVisa can facilitate the application process and you get the travel document in 15 business days. But you should be aware of the fact that you do not have access to an electronic visa if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – requirements
Getting all that you need for the online application process should be an easy task. iVisa does not ask for much. In fact, all you need is the following:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – the online form
As soon as you put together all the items on the list above, you are ready to fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties while doing it, but if you need some help, iVisa’s support service can be reached 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form is broken down into three steps. During the first one, you need to give general information about yourself and your trip, but you need to also select a processing time so that the cost of your visa can be determined. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
Moving on to step number two, you must cover the payment and carefully read your form so that it does not contain any mistakes. The last step expects you to upload the documents that support your application. iVisa will help you with that. After all that is done, you can click on the submit button, and your effort ends there.
The bottom line is that it is incredibly convenient to obtain a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The e-visa is valid for 30 days since it is issued and you can use it to stay in Ukraine for up to 30 days.