The citizens of Samoa have the possibility to apply online for a Ukraine visa. Since you are eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can help you get your travel document in 15 business days. However, you should know that you cannot apply online if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol, regardless of your nationality.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Samoa – the requirements
While you may enjoy a simplified application process, you still need to make sure that you have everything that is required for a successful application process. iVisa will need you to provide the following:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Samoa – the online application
As soon as you notice that you meet all the requirements, you can access the application page and fill in the form. If you need some help with it, iVisa’s customer support is reachable 24/7 and free of charge.
The form consists of three steps. Step number one asks for general information, but you need to also select a processing time for your application. You have three choices and each of them has its own fee. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days, and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third asks that you upload your application’s supporting documents. After you do that, you can submit your form and iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your choosing.
Needless to say, we can all agree that achieving a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Samoa involves little to no effort on your behalf. The Ukraine e-visa is valid for 30 days since issue, and you are allowed to spend up to 30 days in Ukraine.