There are 52 nationalities that have access to a Ukraine visa, and the citizens of Seychelles are among them. Since you can apply online for your travel document, iVisa.com can facilitate the application process. However, you do not qualify for an e-visa if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Seychelles – requirements
Before you go to the application page to fill in the form, we recommend that you first make sure that you have everything you need for the application process. iVisa.com will ask you to provide the following documents and information:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa.com accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Seychelles – the online application form
There is one more thing that is left for you to do, and that is to fill in the application. You should have no issues along the way, but if you have questions, you can reach iVisa.com’s customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you need to go over consists of three simple steps. Step one wants you to fill in the blanks with your personal information, passport info, and a few details about your trip to Ukraine. You must also select a processing time so that the cost of your visa can be established. As to that, iVisa.com gives you three choices:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 Business Days for your application to be processed, and you are charged USD 128.00.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 Business Days, but you must pay USD 153.00.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 Business Days, and it costs USD 178.00.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
Once step one is complete, you can move on to the second. This time, you need to handle the payment and review your form. It is essential that there are no mistakes in your application. The third and last step requires you to upload the documentation that supports your application. As soon as you are done, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa.com will take it from there.
The bottom line is that obtaining a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Seychelles is incredibly convenient when you apply with iVisa.com. The electronic travel document is valid for 30 days after arrival and you can stay in Ukraine for no more than 30 days Per Entry.