As a Singaporean, you should know that you have the opportunity to apply for a Ukraine visa online. iVisa can facilitate the application process, and you can get the document in 15 business days at the earliest. However, keep in mind that you do not qualify for the e-visa if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea and/or Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Singapore – about the requirements
You may be interested to learn what precisely you need for the online application process. Lucky for you, the requirements are easy to meet, and chances are you may already have some of the things you need. Here is what you must be able to provide:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Singapore – the online form
After you handle the requirements part, you can move on to fill in the application form. Just in case you need some help with it or have some questions, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
When you access the application page, you will notice that you need to go through three steps. During the first one, all you have to do is fill in the blanks with general information about yourself, and you must select a processing time. That is the moment when the cost of your visa is determined. iVisa gives you three choices:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed, and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days, but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days, and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
During the second step, all you have to do is make the payment and review your form so that it is 100% correct, and the last step focuses on documents that support your application. iVisa will ask you to upload them. After you do that, you can submit your form, and your job is done.
The bottom line is that getting a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Singapore will not challenge you in any way. iVisa makes sure of that. The document you receive is valid for 30 days since issue, and you can use it to stay in Ukraine for no more than 30 days.