As a Surinamese, you can apply online for a Ukraine visa. That is because you are eligible for an electronic visa if you travel to Ukraine for tourism or business purposes. If you want, you can use the services provided by iVisa and get your travel document in 15 business days. But you should know that you cannot apply online if you have ever visited the regions of Crimea or/and Sevastopol.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Suriname – the requirements
One of the first things you need to handle before you fill in the form is to make sure that you can meet all the requirements. But rest assured that they are easy to fulfill. You only need the following:
- Passport – to apply for a Ukraine visa, you need to be a passport holder. The document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Ukraine. A scan of the information page is also required.
- Digital passport photo – you need to make sure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be as recent as possible.
- Means of sustenance – you must provide proof that you can support yourself while in Ukraine.
- Overseas insurance – the amount cannot be under 30.000 Euros (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin).
- Purpose of your visit – you must prove that your trip to Ukraine is for business or tourism purposes. We can help you draft the document that attests that.
- E-mail address – electronic visas are sent via e-mail, which is why we need a valid address. The e-visa is linked electronically to your passport, but you still need to have a physical copy on you when you cross the Ukrainian border.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Suriname – the online application form
When you are ready, you can move on and go over the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes to complete it, but if you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form happens in three stages. The first one is simple. All you have to do is provide some general information about yourself and the trip you take to Ukraine. But you must also select a processing time. That affects the cost of your visa. iVisa gives you three excellent choices:
- Standard processing – this is the longest you need to wait for your Ukraine visa. It takes 19 business days for your application to be processed, and you are charged $128.
- Rush processing – you receive your visa within 17 business days but you must pay $153.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa as soon as possible, this is the option for you. Your application is processed within 15 business days and it costs $178.
The Ukraine Business visa is processed within the same amount of time, and the fees are no different.
During the second stage, you need to cover the payment and review your form. It is crucial that all the information you provide is 100% accurate. The third stage only wants you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, click on the submit button, and iVisa will process your request in the timeframe of your choosing. As you can see, it is not hard to obtain a Ukraine Visa for the citizens of Suriname. Especially when you apply with iVisa. The Ukraine e-visa has a validity period of 30 days since the date of issue, it grants a single entry, and you can remain in Ukraine for up to 30 days.